THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Rabu, 04 November 2009

Love or Hate

it's been a month since you left this feeling
waiting,hanging with the darkness sorrounding
now i already know about what you think about me
a stupid boy that always been a fan of you

it's like you came to me out of nowhere
telling me your story and we spend the time together
should i be happy for this?
but no,i won't get happy from this

i try to maintain this as we are as a friends
but you never care about me when i'm an ordinary friend
you just need me when your heart is broken
when your heart shattered into million pieces

should i help you out?
picking up that pieces and help you to make it into one piece?
may be i will,but you never ask me
are you scared of me?i won't hurt you,never will

but now i try to be a man,i don't want to need you
i don't want to talk to you if you're not the one who start
then,you call me an ignorance
what do you want,really?go away with your prince,fuckin' bitch!

0 komentar: