THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sabtu, 28 November 2009

You,She,Her

i can't believe the drama that i'm in
you that stops me from breathing
she that so heartbreaking
her that keeps me from crying

you always shattered my heart
not always,but most of the time
but why you can bring them back
everytime you just be nice to me

then,she came into my life
made me forgot about you
everything felt so right
but friendship is all she got

but,i got her every time she or you made me drown
someone i can trust and share my story
i can be pulled up by her from drown and cheer me up
but,can't get out of the past herself

you can make me stop breathing everytime i see your eyes
she can break my heart everytime i make a conversation
then her,living in the past and seems can't get out of it
are there any words that can replace you,she,or her?

please tell me if you found one
because i just can't found it anywhere
but i won't search for he or him
you,she,her.why none of it right in the end?
then,i think heaven feels right for now may be forever

0 komentar: