THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Senin, 07 Desember 2009

If You Can Break My Heart,Then You're A Princess...But You're Dead Now

as i see you walking through the corridor
i know who you are
you're the girl that always brake people's heart
you're the girl that my friends always talking about

from that moment i know what i'm gonna do
now,i'm walking to you
wait for the right moment to talk to you
then we get to know each other better

i see you standing there in the library
what are you looking for here?
do you want to attract people around you?
fuck,i'm gonna come into you

"hey,i want to know you better",i said
now,let's spend time together anywhere
and yes,my friends were right
she's got all the skills to get boys attracted

time flies as we share about each other stories
we have spent hours together now
what everybody see now is
i'm your prince charming and you're my lovely princess

at the end of the day
i said,"can i take you home?"
then,without any thought,you accept my invitation
you don't know what is gonna come at you girl

now,we have arrived at my home
what are we gonna do now?
i know what you thinking
my friends have told me about this

princess,please wait in my room
i'm gonna make everything ready now
then it's time for the show
i got everything prepared now

i'll stab you,slice you into pieces
you're dead now girl,you're so dead!
that's what you get for breaking boys heart
now we boys,will live happily without you,fuckin' damn girl!

0 komentar: