THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Kamis, 31 Desember 2009

Short Story - New Year's Evening

Hi guys,my name is Alan and I LIKE TO PARTY!
my life is all about party,day and night,day after day,week after week,and of course year after year...it's 31th of December now,and tonight supposed to be the biggest party of the year,it's what we called NYE dude!
well,i'm living in New York so,it must be a very big night tonight,yeah!but,i don't have anything to do for today,it's still 11 am.I think i need more sleep,so tonight i'm gonna have a fuckin' PARTY!i guess.....
(dream)
Today is my first day in college,a worst dream for some kids...alright,alright!me too!i just gonna come and be a cool kid,i won't looking for trouble on first day.
In class,there's this very gorgeus girl and i still don't know her name,my mind is like "She's in the same class with you,moron!".Oh Fuck!i don't have the courage and i just gonna gome home then...
Suddenly there's this boy,kinda cool though,not like in some movie i saw like "me and N.E.R.D" his name is Danny and we become friends now,he asked me to join him on his "house party" this saturday night,"why not" i guess it's gonna be cool!
now is saturday night and i'm gonna go to his house now...
WHAT THE HELL?!this is not a party i used to saw in a film,it's just like we friends eat and drink together,it's a little party thing,but not the party i thought it would be!
it SUCKS!and somehow i must tell Danny the REAL PARTY!
week after week,together we're searching for any reference for a good party...
we've been from house party,boring party,party in a bar,party in school and the next thing i know is,Danny is now a FUCKIN' GREAT PARTY THROWER!
today 10th of December,Danny's throwing a "Fresh Kid Party" some kind of that,it's for all the fresh kid in this college.I know it's gonna be awesome!
It is the night of the party,guess i'm gonna have fuckin' fun tonight!
I drink so much untill i don't know what i'm doing,all i know is I'M HAVING A GREAT PARTY!Now,I'm in front of my house,sleeping on my lawn.that is weird!
Now if i see my friends,they're like mad at me,especially Danny...WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!i'm gonna see the party place...WHAT THE FUCK?!IT'S A MESS!!I'm very confused now and suddenly an old man tells me what happened "Last night,you were a mess kid,you were crashing the party so bad,so the police had to stop the party...then i guess they sent you home,right kid?"."That's right,thanks old man".Then,i turn around and Danny is in front of me right now.He says "FUCK YOU!" and hit me in the face...
(suddenly wake up)
WHAT THE ...?!am i dreaming??well,it's true guys,that's my story,i'm a mess now,my life is about party,but i have no friend now and it's NYE dude,Holy Fuckin' Shit!
hey,what time is it?HOLY FUCK!it's 5 am dude,i missed the New Year's Party and everything!
i guess without friend AND without party,life is TOTALLY SUCKS,dude!so,enjoy your life make some friends and THROW PARTIES!
I'm Alan,peace out!

0 komentar: