THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Rabu, 17 Maret 2010

I Was Made For This,To Wrote A Poetry About A Girl Like You

today,you blow my mind into the sky
but,tomorrow will it happen again?
or,will it be like the other day?
when you make me fly high into the heaven,then fall into hell in a matter of seconds

do you remember that moment?neither do i
but,it's carved in my bones so deep,so i can feel it everytime i move,everytime i breathe,every moments i lived in

everytime i see you,i lost my mind
everytime i see you,i can't hear my heartbeat
everytime i see you,i die
everytime i see you,everytime i see you with him

and i know you never really move on
please,don't even try to move on
i'm suffering when you think about him
i'm dying when you talk about him

people said that i'm wasting my time
yes,they're right!
but,i enjoyed wasting my time,i enjoyed the suffering,i enjoyed the dying,i enjoyed wasting my life
it's what i was made to,thanks!

0 komentar: