THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Rabu, 10 Maret 2010

Angel,Don't Read My Blog.Lately It Has Been A Fuckin' Nightmare!

Words from : Bring Me The Horizon & Alesana

The days turn into nights, empty hearts and empty places
The day you lost him, I slowly lost you too
No explanations, no fucking reasons why!

If only sorrow could build a staircase, or tears could show the way
I would do anything to bring him back to you
Because if you got him back, I can see you smile again...

Are you satisfied? I did it all for you, are you satisfied?!
The nightmare's coming true...

You're trapped in your past, like it's six feet under!
How could I be so blind?!

You could’ve told me, at least I would’ve known!
No, you should’ve told me and carved it in my bones!

Ohh is it my fault? You fell into the illusion you've been living discretely!
A mirror never lies, i see what they see, everybody knows, everybody knows...

My angel lie to me and tell me im dreaming,No! I'm Not!
A girl like you will always be such a tragic part of me...

Will i ever be able to sleep again? You're the only girl I've ever dreamed of...

Hey girl with a voice of an angel, smile in the face of your victim
Please... Smile for me!

This is my last request to you... Will you please take a walk with me?
We can count the stars and then, disappear...

0 komentar: