THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sabtu, 06 Maret 2010

Sad Ending

Words By: Oz "S.I.R.A"

Deception covered my eyes,
Your embrace covered my soul...

Sorrow, hatred, your name, will i forget?
No! Hatred remains to be seen...

There's nothing left for me
Your lies are all that is left, get out of my head!
Your lies scarred me for a lifetime
Your kiss feels so bitter,a taste of poison from your lies...

I feel the pain, so great
My suffering became a tool
Of vengeance againts she who broke my heart
So it ends.You broke my heart!

The sky is darkening, winds begin to scream, tonight
I had a dream of you drowned in your own lies
So sweet I plan to sleep in peace again
While you suffer as i did, vengeance!

I wanna tell you how i feel, so dark my black heart has become...

I'm trapped in my own sad ending...

0 komentar: